We love the holidays… the festivities, family gatherings, even the hustle and bustle of last-minute shopping. Underneath it all, the sentiment of the season brings us joy. But we get it if some of you are feeling the pressure of too much to do and not enough time. So here are our favorite tips to survive the holidays, have a bit of fun, and score big in the gift-giving department!
1. Give experiences instead of things. They’re easier to wrap and the memories last a lifetime. Besides, we could probably all do with a little less stuff—especially the hard-to-buy-for golfer on your list who has every gadget they could ever want. Maybe this year, give them a round of golf at Pebble Beach or another golf destination. An Infinity Golf Gift Card will easily check this gift off your list!
2. Take a break from tradition. Instead of a big meal (that takes days to prepare) or a holiday party (that takes even longer to plan), get out of the house. Let someone else do the cooking and cleaning, while you and your loved ones enjoy a fun activity together.
3. Change things up. Office parties and corporate events could stand a refresh now and again. Seek out different venues–like indoor golf–and try something new, unique, and memorable.
4. Take time for yourself. It’s ok to take a breather and have some alone time. Take a break, take a nap, or go do something just for you that brings you joy. If hitting the links is your favorite time-out, we invite you to book a tee-time and step into one of our simulators for a relaxing round of golf, out of the rain!
Through the end of December 2021, you can take advantage of our Holiday Special and get a free hour when you buy one hour in any of our simulators.
5. Keep things simple. If decking the halls to bursting and preparing big holiday feasts makes you happy, go for it! But there’s no rule that says you can’t enjoy the holidays on a smaller scale. You can always forego the formalities and the large productions for something a bit more casual. What matters most is the time spent together. We offer a full menu so you can take a night off from cooking and enjoy a bit of fun with the family when you come to Infinity Golf.
6. Stay active. Don’t let long to-do lists and busy schedules stop you from getting your exercise. Staying active helps keep up your energy, makes you feel better, and can even improve your mood. Fun outings with family and friends that get you up and moving are a great way to survive the busy holiday shopping-dining-gift-giving season of merriment. Golf is a fun activity for all ages and indoor golf provides the perfect setting—especially during the winter months! But just as you do at any golf course, be sure to reserve your tee-time.
We can’t guarantee a stress-free holiday, but we’re pretty confident that these survival tips will help. And if you’re looking for something new and different this year—for parties or gifts—we’ve got you covered!